- Novel saccharide–pyridine based gelators: selective gelation and diversity in superstructures. New Journal of Chemistry, 2009, 33, 1570-1577; Citation- 27.
- Expedient synthesis of coumarin-coupled triazoles via ‘click chemistry’ leading to the formation of coumarin–triazole–sugar hybrids Carbohydrate research, 2010, 345, 2297-2304; Citation- 16.
- Synthesis of quinoline coupled [1, 2, 3]-triazoles as a promising class of anti-tuberculosis agents. Carbohydrate research, 2011, 346, 2084-2090; Citation- 48.
- Synthesis of quinoline-based glycoconjugates: a facile one-pot three-component reaction. Carbohydrate research, 2011, 346, 728-732; Citation- 9.
- A novel and facile methodology for synthesis of coumarin coupled Benzimidazole-2-thione compounds. Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, 2015, 190, 494-502; Citation- 1.
- Graphene oxide & reduced graphene oxide polysulfone nanocomposite pellets: An alternative adsorbent of antibiotic pollutant-ciprofloxacin. Separation Science and Technology., 2018, 53, 1-9 (doi.org/10.1080/01496395.2018.1518986); Views - 79. Cross Ref Citations to date - 1.
- Quaternary phosphonium salt driven chemoselective synthesis of (E) / (Z) -cinnamyl-1H-triazoles and regiospecific access to bromo-methyl coumarins from Baylis-Hillman adducts, 2019 (manuscript under preparation)