- Novel saccharide–pyridine based gelators: selective gelation and diversity in superstructures. New Journal of Chemistry, 2009, 33, 1570-1577; Citations- 27.
- Expedient synthesis of coumarin-coupled triazoles via ‘click chemistry’ leading to the formation of coumarin–triazole–sugar hybrids Carbohydrate research, 2010, 345, 2297-2304; Citations- 16.
- Synthesis of quinoline coupled [1, 2, 3]-triazoles as a promising class of anti-tuberculosis agents. Carbohydrate research, 2011, 346, 2084-2090; Citations- 48.
- Synthesis of quinoline-based glycoconjugates: a facile one-pot three-component reaction. Carbohydrate research, 2011, 346, 728-732; Citations- 9.
- A novel and facile methodology for synthesis of coumarin coupled Benzimidazole-2-thione compounds. Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, 2015, 190, 494-502; Citations- 1.
- Graphene oxide & reduced graphene oxide polysulfone nanocomposite pellets: An alternative adsorbent of antibiotic pollutant-ciprofloxacin. Separation Science and Technology., 2019, 54, 667-674; Citations- 7
- Azidophosphonium salt-directed chemoselective synthesis of (E) / (Z) - cinnamyl-1H-triazoles and regiospecific access to bromomethylcoumarins from Morita-Baylis-Hillman adducts. Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2020, 16, 1579-1587, doi:10.3762/bjoc.16.130
- Facile and innovative catalytic protocol for intramolecular Friedel-Crafts cyclization of Morita-Baylis-Hillman adducts: Synergistic combination of chiral (salen)chromium(III) /BF3.OEt2 catalysis. Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2021, 17, 2186-2193, doi:10.3763/bjoc.17.140